For over a decade, I have been developing my unique style of fine art photography that seeks to push the boundaries of dynamic light, bold contrasts and ethereal tones. Self-taught in the fields of cityscape and landscape photography, my style has become recognized for capturing nostalgic city skylines, expansive landscapes of the American Southwest as well as old barns and mills that are unfortunately on the brink of extinction.
My passion for art started at a very young age, drawing and painting with my grandmother in her basement. I can vividly remember her teaching me so much about art, and life, but the lesson that has carried over most into my photographic work is how the difference between “good art” and “great art” is often in paying attention to the smallest of details. Taking time to focus on critical aspects others may not even notice at first, but are more and more appreciated with each passing glance.
Like most, academics and athletics took up the bulk of my life until my early twenties – but the passion for creating never faded. At the age of 22, on road trip to Tulsa, Oklahoma, where I would eventually make my home for the next decade of my life, my introduction to photography would come. Driving past the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, I can still recall snapping a simple picture of the evening sun reflecting off of the Archway that would resonate with my spirit and go on to ignite my love and desire for the world of fine art photography.
Originally from the rolling hills of Northeastern Ohio, I now call Northwest Arkansas and Ozark Mountain area home. I travel extensively to some of the most iconic, as well as most remote, locations across America on a two-fold mission; connect others with some of the most breath-taking and beautiful sights our world has to offer and to inspire all of us to respect and preserve that beauty for the generations to come.
Fine Art Print Details:
• All images are available for purchase in various sizes and print formats (i.e. photo prints, stretched canvas, metal (aluminum), framed art, acrylic prints, greeting cards, home décor, etc).
• Digital image licensing available upon request.
• All images are available in black and white and/or sepia tone if not already in gallery. Just contact me for assistance.
• Custom requests are welcomed.
• Standard size prints (i.e. 8x10, 11x14, 16x20, 20x30, 24x36, 36x48 & 48x60) are available on all images in both vertical and horizontal format. Simply select the size you wish to purchase when you are selecting the sizing option. All image are available to be converted into a square photograph as well.
• If you are interested in pursuing my services for a commission project, please contact me with details.